by Ike Holter
Previews: April 14 – April 17, 2016
Regular Run: April 21 – May 29th, 2016
New Dates Added! Now extended through June 4th, 2016.
A World Premiere by one of Chicago’s hottest emerging playwrights. It’s summertime in Chicago. Over a year after his supposed death, a young man returns to his former apartment: alive, well, and with a new found ambition to fix what went wrong. A miracle reunion turns into a catastrophic disaster as the past catches up with the present and old debts return, expecting payment in full. What does growing-up mean and is it even desired in this day and age?
Cast & Artists
- Tess: Mary Williamson
- Lynx: ensemble member Steve Haggard
- Jordan: Steven Wilson
- Cassandra: McKenzie Chinn
- u/s Tess: Laura Tatar
- u/s Jordan: Joseff Stevenson
- Playwright: Ike Holter
- Directed by: ensemble member Shade Murray
- Stage Manager: S.G. Heller
- Assistant Stage Manager: Jamie Crothers
- Scenic/Lighting Design: ensemble member Mike Durst
- Costume Design: Alexia Rutherford
- Sound Design: ensemble member Joseph Fosco
- Props Design: Bronte DeShong
- Dramaturg: Josh Altman
- Technical Director: John Wilson
- Scenic Artist: Anthony Venturini
- Assistant Director: Eva Gemlo
*Please be advised Sender contains adult language and mature themes.
Questions? Call us at (312)943-8722.
Photo Credit: Jim Kirkhoff
MacArthur Award 2016
As many of you have heard, A Red Orchid Theatre has been named one of the 14 recipients of this year’s MacArthur Award for Creative & Effective Institutions. We …read more
“That’s a Wrap” Season Closing Party!
Join A Red Orchid Theatre as we celebrate the end of our 23rd Season! What: “That’s a Wrap” Party When: Monday, June 13th, 8 pm Where: Double Door, 1551 N Milwaukee …read more